Start An Online Store: First Step
The ecommerce stores sector is booming. Therefore, if your project is special and unique above all, it will be easier for you to differentiate yourself and make your way. However you should know that an idea is around the 10% of a business. Today, with whatever new idea you have, when you look on the internet, you will encounter that there are some people pointing on that product or service already.
Before planning your project, you should do an in-depth analysis giving an initial overview of what you intend to offer and the many factors that influence it.
Start an online store: Study
- First specify and describe your offer. It is essential to know what you are selling.
- Continue the analysis with your value proposition. Everything that differentiates your product or service from the rest, making your product or service unique, personal and non-transferable.
- Think about your customers and personalize your offer as much as possible.
- Monitor the competition, what they do and how they do it.
- Determine your company’s keywords and study the volume of searches on the Internet.
- Feasibility study. Provide the first data to validate previous hypotheses.
- On this last essential point, you must know that to bet on your ecommerce store you have to invest.
- You may need to register a Business, check this guide on How to create a business in Norway.
Long term vision is critical: although most of the time the costs are lower than in a traditional business, start an online store business is not free.